Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SPACE ILLUSTRATIONS and NEW WORD



Its been a very busy few weeks, but salvation is just around the corner in the form of chocolate and public holidays! who could ask for anything more? well, me! but nothing drastic, all I request is an tiny little illustration, even a sketch, or a thumb print! if you can find the time between holiday cheer and eating chocolate bunnies it would make my Easter;) so just for fun this fortnights word is HOLIDAY, have a great one!

Post your links in the comments before the 4th May, I should have all those chocolate calories burnt off by then.......right?

1 comment:

  1. my image for Space (and also "journey" on illustration friday)

    http://nicholaswrightillustration.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/illustration-friday-journey/

    ReplyDelete