Sunday, March 13, 2011

HUNTING and new word





Thanks so much to Naomi for her spooky yet endearing 'Sky Shark', love it! I know there maybe some late hunting illustrations still to come so just post a link when your done and I will add them to blog.

Now for this weeks new word! I thought long and hard about this one, I wanted a word that would make one jump from their desktops, grab the nearest drawing implement and illustrate like they have never illustrated before! So I thought to myself "what motivates me?" several things came to mind (including chocolate....) but really what motivates me are my hopes and dreams for myself, so thats it, the word of the week is DREAM. I hope this word inspires you no matter what your dreams may be (oh I can hear the violins;) x

1 comment:

  1. Here's my entry:

    http://nicholaswrightillustration.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/hunting-and-a-little-bit-of-process/

    ReplyDelete